10. He loves your cooking. Like… even if you think you’ve completely fucked up a dish, he’ll eat it anyway, and will genuinely like it.
(Granted, it probably STILL tastes better than anything he could possibly make for himself.)
9. You feel like you won the fucking lottery every morning. Even if your bank account is on Empty, you have no viable job offers, and the only real plans you have for that day are making him a toasted turkey sandwich with bacon and maybe watching “Grace and Frankie” that night.
8. The sex is so amazing that you’re still thinking about it hours later. In fact, it’s so amazing that thinking about it hours later got you both so turned on that you did it again. And the cycle continues…
(Also, you can do it every day, multiple times a day, and you still aren’t tired of him.)
7. Conversations sometimes take the form of completely incoherent noises and you both still understand each other perfectly.
6. When planning vacation budgets, he budgets for all your oddities… like Voodoo supplies and a new Tarot deck. Even if he has no idea what any of those things are for, and thinks you’re weird for using them.
5. He makes your boobs grow. Not because you’re pregnant. Not because you’ve had work done. But because you’re going through another puberty. And neither of you has any legitimate explanation for that other than maybe once he thought to himself, “I wish these were just a tad bit bigger.”
4. He tells you you’re sexy. Often. Even when you’ve just rolled out of bed wearing sweatpants, a baggy shirt, your hair is a royal mess, and you haven’t decided for sure whether or not you’re actually awake for good.
3. The best part of your day is waking up with him… and going to bed with him… even if he smacks you in his sleep in the middle of the night.
2. He’s worth breaking every single one of your dating rules for… and the only time you even think about them anymore is to wonder why you stuck to them so rigidly in the first place.
1. Almost a year after your first date, the only real regret you have is that you didn’t get together sooner.